1. How do I download YouTube videos?
Step 1. Select the YouTube video that you wish to download, then copy the video URL.
Step 2. In the search field, paste the YouTube video URL, then select "Convert".
Step 3. Select whether to convert the video to an MP3 or MP4 file, then begin downloading the file.
2. Will your service work on my mobile phone or tablet?
Of course - our service can be used on mobile phones, tablets and computers.
3. What is the quality of the video and audio conversion supported by your converters?
The quality of audio and video conversion depends on the quality of the target media files.
4. Will I need to install additional software to use your service?
No, you don’t need to waste your time or computer resources installing any extra software in order to use this service.
5. Are there any limitations when using this service?
You may download as many videos as you want free of charge, as there are no limitations with our service.
6. Do I need to sign up for an account to use your service?
It is not necessary to sign up for an account in order to download or convert YouTube videos to MP3 or MP4 files via our service.
7. Whilst using your service, are there any irritating adverts or pop-up messages?
To ensure that we provide you with the best experience when you use our services, we never insert any ads into our website.
8. Is it secure to download YouTube videos via your website?
Downloading YouTube videos via our website is safe, as we do not use Malware scanning. Additionally, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used to encrypt all sensitive/credit data supplied by you.
9. Is there a cost to download videos via your website?
Our website allows you to download YouTube videos completely free of charge.
10. Does your website have any contracts, hidden charges or setup fees?
You can enjoy our service for free with no contracts, hidden charges or setup fees.
11. How does the downloader operate?
In order to observe which data streams are transferred, press ctrl+shift+i to open Chrome's developer tools (similar functionality is offered by other browsers), select "Network", then see which URLS are opened whilst opening a webpage. Do this whilst viewing the YouTube videos, then order the list by size. The largest address will be of the "media" type with the file extension ".mp4" or "webm", which is the video's actual internet address.
You can download the YouTube video directly by using the URL. This is the same method that other video downloaders use, saving you the effort of searching for the stream URL.
Ordinarily, you will find a couple of issues when you've downloaded the video. Firstly, the downloaded file name will be irrelevant, so you will need to rename it. Secondly, you will notice that the speed of the stream is very slow.
Our downloader works differently to resolve these issues by acting as a proxy, offering you a direct download instead of just providing the stream's direct URL. Our service downloads the stream you want then forwards the information to you directly, so it is as though you have downloaded the stream directly from the site.